Get It Together

 By Jason Grant 



Trees along the creek at night dancing in the gentle summer breeze.
photo by Jason Grant 


They say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn, but how can we operate and navigate our dark times? 

While walking home late one night from work after completing a double shift in the summer, I stopped to 

admire the water rushing down the stream, echoing in the wilderness of the night, splashing against the 

rocks as if nothing in its path could prevent it from going forward. At that moment, I took a brief pause 

and I thought to myself, what if all that is holding me back could be cut loose if I pushed a little harder against it 

all? As I continued on my way home, I started to put together a plan in my mind and think about how to 

start at the break of dawn the next day. 


A lot of people wish they had it all figured out, planned, organized and ready to be executed, but 

Sometimes we are held back by situations that arise causing us to lose focus on what the ultimate goal was 

that we had in mind. Speaking of goals, it is coming to that time of year again when we will evaluate 

ourselves to see the progress that we have made and how much we have accomplished. Just a reminder 

don't be too hard on yourself tomorrow is another day and thing that you are facing now you can use as 

motivation to work harder on your goals. 

 


As your dawn approaches you must remember that the darkest hour will come, be ready, be 

strong and resilient, be persistent with one thing after the next and I guarantee that you will 

make it and that your dreams will become reality.



Remember to check out impacting Jamaica where all my blogpost are featured when. trending topics 

being discussed on their podcast. https://www.impactingjamaica.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating The Best You

How To Plan For Your Year

How to make a team work!