Get Your Vision Out

 By Jason Grant 


Good morning at Midnight ! 


Happy New Year everyone! may this New Year bring you Prosperity, wealth, and Good health. 


This is my year of expansion therefore that is what I will be focusing my intention on this year. 

I have already decided what I want my vision board to look like and I hope that you have done the same. 



Photo by Bookthoughs


Something about this season awakens new hope in me. New hope in the sense that I get to reflect on the 

previous year, review my progress see what I have accomplished and of course creating the new vision for 

2023!

can You tell How excited I am for this new season? 

I don't know about you but I don't like staying in a season for too long so whenever the change comes I 

embrace them. 

Grab your cup of chocolate tea, some meditation music and all your art resources because it's time to get 

creative and be inspired. I have been to several vision board parties and let me tell you, each time I attend

 a different vision board party something gets added to my board and my vision enlargens. 

OH! and if you're thinking that it's too late to get started, stop that thought this instant. As Jamaicans say 

"It's never too late for a shower of rain" you still have time to write your vision a few more
days left in January and you have the rest of the year to work on them. 



                         3 John 2 

"beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things 

and be in health, just as your soul prospers."


The key to writing your vision board and not losing 

motivation is to be intentional about what you want.

That's a major key alert for you right there! 

don't just read that like an ordinary line from my blog. 

it is sincere, I speak from experience when I just 

started out with vision boards and goal setting I few 

years ago I would quickly throw in the towel within 

a month of setting these new goals, don't be like that 

make it easier for yourself by setting achievable goals and layouts of how you plan to accomplish your 

goals.   


These are some solid points to put into practice and watch the difference that they will make in your life. 

Let me remind you, beloved this is the one life you have to experience, wipe your tears stop blaming them 

for not seeing your worth, stop complaing about not getting the love you deserve, instead give it to 

yourself and stop searching for it in others. Jesus Christ has already demonstrated his love for you on 

Calvary's cross so go forth and claim his promises for your life and be the superstar that you. 





A quick glance at my mini vision board from of the vision board party that I participated in this year. 

let it inspire you to be even more creative with yours and set your intentions for your new year. If you are advanced with technology you can go ahead and create on your computer as well. 


Remember to check out impacting Jamaica for entertainment, business and a whole lot more that is 

featured on their website and podcast. 

https://www.impactingjamaica.com



                                                             

                                                                                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating The Best You

How To Plan For Your Year

How to make a team work!